Household Multifunction Air Cooled Heat Pump
The unit features a master design combining central air conditioning, floor heating, and central hot water systems. Leading-edge heat recovery techniques ensure that heat is recovered to the maximum, and that hot water is instantly available. Water and electricity are separated to eliminate the risk of electric shock. No harmful gas is eliminated to ensure user safety.
Built-in water tank:
The unit features a smart external fan design, and the footprint of the outdoor unit is as less as 0.35m2.
The indoor unit provides a large water tank that is made of stainless steel and can be installed
Anywhere. Water and electricity are separated to eliminate the risk of electric shock. The hot water is
Instantly available. No harmful gas is eliminated to ensure user safety.
|Nominal cooling capacity||kw||12||16||18.5|
|Nominal heating capacity||kw||13||17||19.5|
|Nominal heat recovery capacity||kw||10||13.5||15|
|Nominal cooling input power||kw||4||5.1||6.1|
|Nominal heating input power||kw||4.2||5.3||6.4|
|Rated water flow rate for nominal cooling capacity||m³/h||2.1||2.8||3.2|
|Rated water flow rate for nominal heating capacity||m³/h||2.2||2.9||3.3|
|Throttle||Electronic expansion valve|
|Heat exchanger type||Air conditioning side||braze-welded panel-type heat exchanger|
|Hot water side||High-efficiency bucket heat exchanger|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic rotor||Fully hermetic scroll compressor|
|Fan||Type||High-efficiency low-noise axial fan|
|Hot water tank volume||L||200||300||300|
|Max. temperature of hot water tank||°C||65|
|Air conditioning pump||Type||Horizontal centrifugal pump|
|Water prevision pipe Dia.||Air conditioning side||inch||Rc1||Rc 1 1/4|
|Hot water side||mm||Rc3/4|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||Outdoor unit||mm||820x430x1055||995x430x1260|
|Refrigerant pipe Dia.||Liquid pipe||mm||ø9.52|
|Net weight||Outdoor unit||kg||63||75||75|
|Size of connection pipes||G1B|
1. Air conditioning mode: Test conditions for nominal cooling capacity: outlet water temperature 7°C; water flow: 0.172 m3/(h@kW); outdoor ambient temperature 35°C. Test conditions for nominal heating capacity: outlet water temperature: 45°C; water flow: 0.172m3/(h@kW); temperature of outdoor dry/wet bulb: 7°C/6°C.
2. Heat recovery mode: Test conditions for nominal heat recovery capacity: hot water tank temperature 45°C; Outlet water temperature at the air conditioning side 7°C. The air conditioning water flow is the nominal cooling water flow.
3. The attached Y-shaped filter must be installed at the air conditioning water inlet.
4. Pipes outside the unit need to be customized and installed on site. The diameter of the pipes must meet design requirements. Pipes are not provided.
5. Specifications are subject to improvement changes without further notice.