Ceiling-Exposed Fan Coil Unit for Air Conditioning
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Units/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EKCW500MT
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: RoHS, CCC
- Cooling Method: Direct Cooling
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- HS Code: 841590
- Material: Metal
- Mounting: Wall Fan
- Usage: for Air Conditioner
- Trademark: TILI or OEM
- Origin: China
The unit features quality components that are efficient and energy saving. With a slim, elegant and ultra-thin design, the unit can easily match with decoration styles. The unit can be easily installed it in the ceiling or on the floor. Equipped with a low-noise centrifugal fan, it supplies air at a wide angle to make indoor rooms feel comfortable.
Ceiling-Mounted and Space Saving:
The unit can be mounted in various ceilings to save floor space and match decoration styles.
Vertical Air Supply at Wide and High Angle:
The unit can supply air vertically in a 70-degree range and horizontally in a 100-degree range. It can generate a strong air current at a height of 4 meters to meet requirements of various usage scenarios.
Innovative, Efficient and Quiet Fan:
The unit features an innovative, efficient and quiet fan and a sound-dampening air duct to ensure smooth air supply at a low operation sound.
|Connectiong pipe specification||Rc 3/4|
|Internal diameter of|
condensate water pipe
1. Working conditions for cooling: inlet air temperature - dry/wet bulb 27°C/19.5°C; temperature of inlet/outlet water - 7°C/12°C.
2. Working conditions for heating: inlet air temperature - dry bulb 21°C; inlet water temperature 60°C; water flow - equal to that for cooling operation.
3. Rated air flow is measured under standard atmosphere using dry coils (dry bulb 20°C).
4. Sound pressure grade and sound level are measured in a semi-silent room as per GB/T 19232-2003.
5. H, M and L represent high, medium and low fan speed respectively.
6. All performance parameters in the above table are measure with a power supply of 220V~/50Hz.