Excellent Energy Efficiencyair Cooled Chiller
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1 / Set|
Compared with traditional air-cooled heat-pump unit + hot water equipment, units of this series can reduce operation cost by more than 60%. The unit combines energy efficiency, comfort, flexibility, reliability, and intelligence, and can be used to replace traditional centralized heating equipment to provide hot water without extra cost.
The unit helps saving energy and reducing green house gas emission, and brings substantial benefit to customers while protecting the environment.
|Air conditioning mode||Nominal cooling capacity||kw||63||126||189||252||315||378|
|Nominal heating capacity||kw||63||126||189||252||315||378|
|Total power of nominal cooling capacity||kw||19||38||57||76||95||114|
|Total power of nominal heating capacity||kw||19||38||57||76||95||114|
|Water flow rate for nominal cooling capacity||kw||19||38||57||76||95||114|
|Water flow rate for nominal heating capacity||kw||19||38||57||76||95||114|
|Hot water mode||Nominal water flow||kw||68||136||204||272||340||408|
|Nominal heating capacity||kw||68||136||204||272||340||408|
|Total power of nominal heating capacity||kw||19.8||39.6||59.4||79.2||99||118.8|
|Cooling + heat recovery mode||Nominal cooling capacity||kw||63||126||189||252||315||378|
|Nominal heat recovery capacity||kw||63||126||189||252||315||378|
|Total nominal power||kw||19||38||57||76||95||114|
|Nominal water supply capacity at heat recovery side||kw||19||38||57||76||95||114|
|Nominal water flow at|
|Flow control||Electronic expansion valve|
|Heat exchanger type||Air conditioning side||m³/h||braze-welded panel-type heat exchanger|
|hot water side||m³/h||High-efficiency bucket heat exchanger|
|Air conditioning side||kPa||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|hot water side||kPa||65||65||65||70||70||70|
|Air conditioning side||inch||≥2||≥2-1/2||≥3||≥4||≥4||≥5|
|hot water side||inch||≥2-1/2||≥3||≥4||≥4||≥5||≥5|
|Power cable specification||Section area of live line||mm²||≥10||≥35||≥70||≥95||≥120||≥150|
|Qty.of live lines||3|
|Section area of null line||mm²||≥4|
|Qty.of live lines||1|
|Section area of grounding line||mm²||≥10||≥16||≥35||≥50||≥60||≥75|
|Qty.of grounding lines||1|
1. Air conditioning mode: Test conditions for nominal cooling capacity: outlet water temperature 7°C; water flow: 0.172 m3/(h@kW);
outdoor ambient temperature 35°C. Test conditions for nominal heating capacity: outlet water temperature: 45°C; water flow: 0.172m3/(h@kW);
temperature of outdoor dry/wet bulb: 7°C/6°C.
2. Cooling + Heat recovery mode Test conditions for nominal cooling capacity: Hot water side: Outlet water temp. 45°C; nominal water flow for hot water mode.
Air conditioning side: Outlet water temp. 7°C; nominal water flow for heating mode.
3. Hot water mode: Test conditions for nominal water flow: temperature of outdoor dry/wet bulb: 20/15°C; Temperature of inlet/outlet water: 50/55°C.
4. Water resistance at the air conditioner side includes water pressure drop of the unit and the attached Y-shaped filter.
5. Water resistance at the hot water side includes water pressure drop of the unit and does not include the pressure drop at the Y-shaped filter and other components.
6. Pipes outside the unit need to be customized and installed on site. The diameter of the pipes must meet design requirements. EK does not provide the pipes.
7. Full heat recovery units and other units can be combined to form partial heat recovery modular system. Full heat recovery units can also be combined to form a total heat recovery system. Modular units can be formed using the 1~16 basic modules. The above table lists the parameters for common module combinations.